Things My Mother Doesn't Know

My mother doesn’t know that we aren’t family. She doesn’t know that I wish I was born somewhere else, in a different time, with a different family. She doesn’t know that I don’t wan tto be molded into her image of a perfect child. I want freedom, I want individuality,. My mother doesn’t know that I want to be my own person.

My mother doesn’t know that she is too judgmental. She doesn’t know that I hate that. She doesn’t know that I hate looking at her. My mother doesn’t know that I want plastic surgery to look different than her. She doesn’t know that I hate it when people compare us. I take it as an insult. I’m not like her and will never be like her. My mother doesn’t know that I am nothing like her.

My mother doesn’t know that I never want to see her. She doesn’t know that I dread going home to her. My mother doesn’t know that I hate talking to her and I won’t talk to her. She doesn’t know that her opinion hurts me and that’s why I never want to know it. My mother doesn’t know My mother doesn’t know that her touch makes me cringe. I can’t stand her touch, I can’t stand her hugs, I can’t stand her feelings/ my mother doesn’t know that she isn’t a mother to me,. My mother doesn’t know that she is just the person who gives me food, clothes, a house. My mother doesn’t know that she’s not a mother at all. She’s my worst enemy.
?

Ally25 said...
This is totaly AWSOME! Keep writing.

insane_lemons said...
May 8, 2010 at 9:18 am
wow! i may not know ur mother, but it seems u feel strongly about your opinion, and i'm not here to sway that. but mayeb you could try to put yourself in her position. but if your mother is actually a holy terror....BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN