A Few Off the Wall Things I Say

this very night, a good soul will fall ashes to feiry hatred. upon a distant, the vast will come to set upon an unspoken friend. all share their times with me

be happy me an angel not yet. life exist within me and life continue for this day more

be'th part be the one who hasnt had thing that is what is to be what is not. leave the one who has not left but left for not only to leave and leave not empty

i hold with me a soul worth lloving and a heart as dark as the love that was once there. let reunion of that love return witht he subtle thunder that is my openess. let word be told a thousand time more that I, destined for greatnesss and succesful in life to live.

The Reaper is gonna make me an angel under a shadow to rise above

my mind is pennyless. none to give, nor to receive. but i am forevermore, thoughtful

I laugh hysterically at the fact that it was only a bad dream. better yet, it happened and theres no way of taking it back. I laugh hysterically because its all just a memory and nothing more than a memory in the back of my mind

Darkness is all around me. In my hands i have a Flashligh. Where i shine that light, there is hope, and the darkness that was once there is nothingness

let show a feather light glorypath trail the way to victorious fortuneheavy stead

Bomb-voy-ahg its time to blow you away from this explosive, most ballistic, and shell of a nay palm like charge that detonates a clear... ka boom

sharpen to hone the skills atribute for glory thus valor integrity for pride and peace of war

Listen now to the half life heart. its clense for love shows truth in lies for those they are blind. keep cold, company the burning ashes to share my love for who that is judged. Share the love such dark for my pleasure and disdain as to keeping my sane in glory but pure

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
i like each little bit, but if you could make it flow better, it would be easier to read

Comatoselove replied...
Sorry for the flow part, its more of a diary sort of thing. i come back and add a phrase and yeah. i figured it looked like a poem. so why not. lol.

sarahsinginrain said...
i love how this is written!

Comatoselove replied...
thank you!! greatly appreciated