Black Hole

By , North Augusta, SC
Caleb,
I wish I wouldn't have believed you. You said you loved me, and that you always would. Turned out you lied. You broke up with me two days later, but you knew it was coming. You'd planned it to a T. The plan was this: push me head over heels into love, then break my heart first chance you got. Maybe I told you I hate you too much. But it was all in good fun, and you knew that. Maybe the first day wasn't a lie. You broke up with her for me; I guess you regret it now, since you told C you hated me. You did the same thing to Fallyn. I don't know what gave you the amazing confidence boost you've acquired. Maybe it was dating Paige; she was gorgeous. But she was much too good for you. Even I'm too good for you, as conceited as that sounds. How much do you weigh? 200, 300, heck, maybe 5? Friends say I'm too pretty to consider you at all. I could find better. Your curly hair is now shaved away; I know there's more girls that you push and play. I really don't know why I liked you so much.

But I have Ryan now; you're not ruining this one. I promise you, Caleb. You will not get me again. If you hate me as much as C explained, you shouldn't worry. And by the way, why are you so fat if your insides are a black hole?
-Your Dear, dear, Ex girlfriend.
xo

kykykykykykyky said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:47 am
you were right to say all of this and dump him. this man must be out of his mind!!!! you represent strong, phenomenal, women!:)