Our Hair

My hair describes a lot about my personality. It used to be long and brown, but now it is buzzed and blonde. My hair was cut without hesitation which kind of describes my personality. I’m very open to try new things regardless of how I will be looked at or judged. My older brother buzzed his hair as well. We are both incredibly spontaneous. Our hair is a new summer storm, starting up recklessly.
My little brother has short hair, but is trying to grow it out longer. His hair is messy, just like his room, its all over the place. My dad has short hair also. Clean cut and always smelling like his shampoo. It reminds me of living in Milwaukee in the past.
My mom has highlights in her hair but its medium length and is usually up in a bun, there’s not a lot of fuss put into it. It’s lazy, just like her Saturday mornings. My grandma’s hair is soft and always very clean and short. She looks like she woke up for church every day she gets ready. My hair describes a lot about my personality and also my family’s.