My friends | Teen Ink

My friends

March 23, 2010
By Alexandra1 BRONZE, Fremont, California
Alexandra1 BRONZE, Fremont, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

What are friends? To me, friends are people that hang out,talk on the phone,share their hobbies,share each others secrets, eat lunch together, go the park together and go shopping together. Friends are nice to each other, and very friendly. They do not talk mean stuff or tell other people their secrets. If they mistakenly do, they say sorry and forgive each other. Forgiving is very important because you should learn how to forgive others, so that they can forgive you when you make a mistake.
About my friends, my friend named E and I hung out last month. We went to the park together, and we played basketball at the park, after playing basketball we went on the swings.And then we walked home, we talked about her college and what she had for lunch. When we got home we watched Chinese DVD's called Forensic Heroes. The DVD is about policemen, who save lives of other people and how they have their own lives when they are at home.After we watched DVD's it was time for E to leave.
That was my fun with one of my friends.


The author's comments:
I wanted to share my experience with other girls who have friends.