This is me . ! | Teen Ink

This is me . !

By AaliahRai SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
AaliahRai SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

"Love is not finding a perfect person, but finding an imperfect person perfect.(:"

AaliahRai, That’s me.
AaliahRai. Yep, that’s me. I know for a fact I’m an important person in this world, but you may not know the reasons. Well, if you are wondering who I am, AaliahRai, duhh! I’m 14, and have two annoying sisters; AmayaRai and AngelinaRai. I’m the oldest. My parents are split; they split when I was nine. Another thing, Angelina has a different dad, but its cool. I still love her.

Ever been heart broken? I have, and it hurts like hell, just feel so unloved. I have been heart broken more than once by more than one guy. After the first heartbreak, I’m guessing I just became easy to hurt. Now I’m always hurting, and the pain doesn’t just go away. But, I thank God everyday, for the friends I have in my life. My Gummy Bummy (Allison), my sissssy (Taylor), Reginia (Regina), LisssaBoo (Allissia), and Storm. I don’t know how I would make it through my days without them.

Allison; she’s an amazing friend! She’s always there for me, no matter how stupid I am. She my favorite thing/person on this earth. Sorry if I offend you. Allison and storm are my best friends, no one understands me better.

I have many favorite things to do. Lets narrow it down to one, my favorite thing to do, ever, is eat! I love food. I know, I’m greedy, right? Or if I couldn’t text, I would not be me. You’ll never catch me without my cellular. EVER, that machine is my whole life. Well, I danced for 5 years, I'm pretty sure I am good. I also think I’m a pretty good singer. But, you’ll never know. I very rarely sing in front of people. That’s pretty much all my favorite things to do.

I like boys. Boys make me feel loved, well some do. I like, love romance, its like so sexy to be romantic. Also I love, love! Love is so powerful. I care about a lot of people and I like to care. I really like hugs too. From anyone and everyone that will give them. Well, most of all, I like being happy. I always have a smile on my face, even if it’s a fake one. There’s always one across my face. No matter how much I hurt, I worry about others WAY before myself. I just love being happy! I like to smile. I like being a good friend. I LOVE having friends that care about me.

I dislike, no I hate boys. I know I like them, its just; can’t live with em, can’t live without em. They are total dicks. They hurt me all the time, and treat me like I'm a piece of property, like they own me! I dislike crying. But I do it very often. I haven’t gone a full week without crying sense I turned 12. It’s just natural now. I dislike fighting. I sit up stairs at night and listen to constant fighting, well did. Being hurt is another thing I dislike very much, cause it happens often.

My hobbies in life are, texting. I’m pretty fast; I wouldn’t win a contest or make world record for world’s fastest texter. But, I consider myself good. My life is helping people. I want to be a councilor. I’d be great at it, everyone comes to me for advice, and so I’m a constant friend. That is one thing I would kill to have for the rest of my life. It’s amazingly crazy what I would do for my friends but I’m great, I know I am. I know many different things; such as I’m a great big sister well that’s a hobbie I can never get rid of; being a sister.