Corey Mayer | Teen Ink

Corey Mayer

By (v)ay3r BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
(v)ay3r BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Young Bo

ME!
My life is like a fish out of water, always flopping around and not knowing what to do next. If you know me I am someone who is funny, usually with friends, and I really care for my family.
The first thing you should know about me is that I am funny. I love making people laugh, to me, that’s what makes the day fun. I’m not too sure about what I want to do when I get older, because right now my life is like an open book full with different answers. So I guess one thing that could be in that book could be a comedian.
The second thing you should know about me is that I am always with my friends. Everywhere I go I am with them. I always choose my friends wisely. I hate when you think someone is your friend, then they go and make fun of you. People like that, I have no time for.
The last thing you should know about me is that I really, really, really, care about my family. Sometimes it isn’t always the best at my house an I do realize that I can be a jerk myself, but I think that my parents know that I love them either way. especially my sister, I cant help sometimes when I pick on her but I don’t mean any harm.
So I think we can come to a conclusion that I need to change. Like I said, my life is like a fish flopping around out of water, so many choices in life and only one to take. Now that you know things about me you know that, I like to make people laugh, I usually hang out with my friends, and I really care about my family.