It's All About Me.

It’s All About Me!!

What’s up I’m Dominique. I’m very outgoing, and I love to hang with my friends and family. I have a lot of goals in life. But my biggest goal is to become a fashion designer and model my own clothes. You’ll always catch me laughing or with a smile on my face. Get to know me before you judge me.
I’m sociable. I’m the type of girl who would laugh at something that happened a day ago. I’m always laughing hysterically. I act really silly, well I’ve been told. I have a big heart. So try not to break it. I think about everybody in this school Knows of me, or knows about me. I try not to make enemies, but friends. Cause I can’t stand drama.
I love my crazy friends. You can catch me on a daily basis with Bernie, Kayla, Leah, Daijah, or Erica and etc… We stick together no matter what. We may have our differences, but I still love them girls. We talk about everything when we’re with each other. Words can’t describe, how much we have when we’re together. We prank call people. So what’s your number? Laugh out loud!
My family is so cool, to be around. They may get on my nerves, bit I can’t go a day without speaking to them. We depend on each other too much to do that. Whenever I need advice they’re there to give it to me. I love my sisters, Denise and Danielle; they’re my role models. I enjoy being around my nieces and nephew, there are so grown up. But most of all I love my mom. She brought me into this world. I love you mom!
When I grow up I want to be a role model. Where people will envy me. And I will be modeling for the top designer names. Like Ralph Lauren and Ed Hardy. Or maybe I’ll grow up to be a fashion designer myself. People probably will try to be my friends. I’ll be the best making a million dollars per design. Those are my goals.
Yeah, Well, that’s all you really need to know about me for now. Don’t think just cause you read my essay you know me. You will never know me unless you hang with me. Those are my habits, friends, family, and goals. That’s all for now!

renthead101 said...
What was the point of this?