All About Me | Teen Ink

All About Me

By Arqui BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Arqui BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

When you look at me you see a boy who goes to Middle School. A boy that has friends and a boy whose name is Arqui. But do you really know me? If you don’t im going to tell you more about myself such as my likes and dislikes, what I do for fun and my future goals.

The first thing you should how about me is my likes and dislikes. I dislike when people act one way when they are around friends and act another way when you’re alone with then. Also I dislike when someone tries to put to anther person.

I like it when you when you can think clearly no matter who is around. Also when you can sit back and relax with no one in your space.

The second thing you should know about me is what I do for fun. I do a lot of things for fun but the one that is the most fun is hanging with friends. Also talking on the phone with people. I also play my game. I play this one game call modern warfare 2 on my x-box 360. I play online with people around the world. When im in my room I like writing raps.

Finally now I will tell you my future goals. One of my future goals is to be successful with one kid to a beautiful wife. Other one of my future goals is to graduate from college. I agree with my friends I am lazy. So that brings up one more future goal. One of my future goals is to not be lazy. I can play my game all day. I have changed a lot. I became more mature and I understand a lot more.

on Mar. 8 2010 at 8:45 am
himynamesryanwhatsyours? SILVER, Christiana, Pennsylvania
why wouldnt you put one of your raps up? but i liked it