Hideaway | Teen Ink

Hideaway

By steamboatdavey BRONZE, Manalapan, New Jersey
steamboatdavey BRONZE, Manalapan, New Jersey

we are all souls in bodies. I believe we were given these bodies to experience life and its our job to take care of them and each other. I don’t believe in god and I dont believe in heaven or hell. Sometimes I wish things were simpler. Im glad I dont have texting otherwise that would just be another problem in my life. Problems in our lives are inevitable and without them we would never be able to grow and learn from them. Sometimes though I wish I could just hide from the. I used to have a little happy place I would think about when I was younger. It was in the north pole. In the middle of a frozen dessert there would be a lump with a hole. You would go through the whole and would be a in cramped womb like room. If you sat still long enough it would take you down underground to the main room which had walls that changed colors and a really soft bed with lots of a pillows and blankets with stuffed animals. On one wall there was a big window that was special and let you see out any other window in the world. Thats all i can remember but I remember that place being special to me. When I die maybe thats where ill go who knows. I believe that when you die you go where ever you want to go. You go depending on your believe, if you think theres a heaven then youll go there if you think you get reincarnated, then you do. During our lives we are here to enjoy the life we are given and in order to do so we work together. Things unfortunately get complicated especially with religion and beliefs. Believe what you want to believe, it really doesn’t matter. Just dont force your beliefs on someone else. Let them decided for themselves and be happy with what they want after all they arent forcing their ideals upon you. Your main goal in life is to be happy and we are happy due to different things. Why can’t we just be happy with them and have that be where we end up after all arent we granted happiness. Im rambling now.

on Jan. 22 2010 at 8:39 pm
falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah

Getr done!
larry the cable guy

i like this and i like the way you were honest and put your thoughts into it. keep writing.