Remembering you | Teen Ink

Remembering you

December 30, 2009
By --Flavia-- BRONZE, Trieste, Other
--Flavia-- BRONZE, Trieste, Other
2 articles 4 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes." Gandhi


Memories. A needle pointing at you every time you do something wrong. Ink; permanent. Even if you try as hard as you can to cancel them and eliminate them from your life; at one point, it doesn’t matter when or why, it can be in 10 years or tomorrow they will eventually remerge and trap you again. Although you will try hard to forget them again and same process will happen over and over and nothing will stop them.
I like memories. I spend every year watching old pictures laughing, crying and enjoying this moment. It’s a good way to make you brain practice, as to remember and don’t forget. Memories help you understand who you are. As years pass one day you sit down, you stare in the blank wall in front of you and you start remembering. Remembering what had triggered that, or why happened this, or why you became what you are today. They make you understand your life, your problems, your personality and your emotions. They will always be there in times of need, when you need a moment to laugh or to think. They will always be with you, no matter what; a long term best friend that accompany you throughout your life and be sure… it will stick with you forever.