i cant keep my eyes open | Teen Ink

i cant keep my eyes open

JAN. 2, 2010.

What if i just up-in died? what would my family do? what would my parents do? what would CRAIG do? what would MARIE, CARIE, and DAKOTA do? if i was one of them i wouldn't do a thing. i would cry, i would be sad, but i wouldn't regret a minute.i love them all, accspecally matt. i know were "too young,". it dosent matter and i hope he knows. ill be up there, watching over him right next to his memere, being his guardian angle. and the same with all of them.

Ill be waiting.

But im not dead yet, so nothing to worry about, for now.

this a real page out of my journal. some thing were changed. like there names. but all of this is true, out of my mind. but, i know, critisize as you will.

leahismagic BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
yeah, it's something that someone thinks about at some point in their life.

sydneeharris16 DIAMOND, Auburn, Maine

we the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. we have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

i mean, dosent everyone wonder now and then, when and how there going to die?

i know the feeling(:

sydneeharris16 DIAMOND, Auburn, Maine

why thank you! i was really hesitant about putting this on here. but i figured, im not dead yet. what do i have to loose?

this is really good! i can relate to this, and it's just very personal to me and obviously to you. i really like this (: