My lIfe | Teen Ink

My lIfe

I was a little girl when I moved to Austin; I was about three years old. I was born in Puerto Rico and raised in Louisiana, mostly with my grandparents and aunt and uncle's, and cousins. I hardly got to see my mom; she was always at work and never had time to spend with my brother and me. My mom was always at work. She worked at a restaurant called "Los Herman’s Castro’s”. Then a week later she told my brother and me that we were moving to Austin. So that next week came we had to pack up and flew to Austin. So it took us about two and a half days to get to Austin. So when we arrived in Austin we where staying with one of my My cousin's til we found a house, we stayed with them for like three months, so then my mom found a job and after she saved u money and now i live in a four bed room house with my cousin Nene, my brother's, and sister's. So when moved in to our new house and then we had to enroll in school’s. So she enrolled us in school I went to Becker my brother’s went to Covington middle school and my cousins went to Bowie high school. So then I got used to being at school and made lots of new friends. I had this one friend his name was Armando. SO we were friends for all my year to since I when to Becker through fifth grade. After fifth grade he moved to another school I went to Fulmore middle school. When I moved it was really hard because I had meet so many people and had lots of friends. But then I had moved on to high school I went to crocket high for freshman year, then I moved now I got to eastside memorial global tech high school I a sophomore. I really like this school. But when I was growing up it was really hard for me.

But when I was growing up it was really hard for me.

sydneeharris16 DIAMOND, Auburn, Maine

we the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. we have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

every sentence starts with SO.