Life Within Life

I have been through a lot these past few years. Life feels as if it never ends, even when I want it to. But I have learned various ways to get through many situations, whether be family, divorce, love, school, or just being myself. Learning about myself seemed so easy on the outside, then you have to do it and have no idea where to begin. I started doing things I shouldn't have been doing, I have many regrets and disapointments, but I always manage to start back right from the begining. My world never ends, its everlasting, so is love. Love kept me grounded when I needed it most.

Even though love may not be seen, it is there. It is more than anyone can even imagine, it helps you fight everything and anything. I'm moving on from those tough years, my friends are having problems much like any other teenager, I am too. But were moving on, fighting always fighting. Fighting for truth, life, and again, ourselves. We, as teenagers, lose ourselves. Our sence of direction and judgement fails us sometimes, but we never stop fighting. Our world may crash down on us, we may lose to life one day. But for now, lets just keep living! Your always on top of the world!