How I feel about the Artist

Everyone is an artist. Everyone is an Author. We just aren't published or as highly recognized as Poe, Nietzsche, Dali, Van Gogh, Kahlo, O'Keefe, or Warhol. Those are our inspirations, We aspire to become one of them. We hope watch and wait like they did, but they were a lot better at what everyone does then everyone is. They were and are an elite group. There words and works will be forever ingrained into our minds and souls. We as a people can only hope to be as good of a artist as she or he but when the time comes we shall know who is an artist and who is a failure. I am a in between. Goal-orientation has failed me and I must work. Work I will and artist I shall become.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

BethaniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:33 pm:
inspiring! please check out my work at annoymous, highlands ranch, colorado. some of my work is explosion, don ambler's granddaughter, pep band, guardian angels, openng to light, and new moon. please comment and rate! thank you