Me in 110 Words

My name is Moira. Ever since I was a toddler I’ve been a weird mix between girly-girl and tomboy. I have played at least ten sports throughout my life. Sometimes I’d rather wear sweatpants than jeans; other times I spend hours trying to find the perfect outfit. I’ll watch any sport on TV before I’ll watch a chick flick. I own more backpacks than purses and my nail polish is always chipped. You’ll find at least seven different types of perfume in my bedroom, but my tennis shoes outnumber my heels. I am tougher than both of my brothers combined, but I will buy anything as long as it’s pink.

Tito said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 11:49 am
This has to be one of my top 10 favorites. Short and sweet. Really helped me get through this hour. Danx

mary said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 9:12 am
i really enjoyed your delightful writing. it was very pleasant. 

Lucy4himnotu said...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 9:30 am
This definately made me smile! Reminded me alot of myself. Girls like us just have a good balance of the best of life ;)

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This sounds just like my friend Taylor! It is like creepily similar. I think it's cool that you said so much in just 110 words! I'm kind of like this too. I love shopping and doing my hair, but I like sports and climbing trees, too.