A Tragic | Teen Ink

A Tragic

By lilic BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
lilic BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

Dead??!!He can’t be!!!But why???” My cousin’s name was Miguel, but everyone called him Miguelito. Miguelito was born June 16, 2003 died September 2, 2007. Miguelito and his parents had gone to Fort Morgan. Miguelito, his grandparents, and my cousin Joe were ready to come back to Denver, but Miguelito didn’t want my cousin Joe to drive. When my cousin was driving the front left wheel popped. The car spun 2 times. Miguelito’s granddad and Joe got out of the car, but his grandma grabbed Miguelito and they both flew out the back window. Miguelito’s grandma didn’t really hurt herself, but Miguelito’s got hit on his head and on something in his stomach ripped. When Miguelito’s parents got to where the accident happened his mom started crying, his dad carried him but it was too late, his last words was “mom”. Miguelito’s grandma had gone to the hospital so she didn’t know Miguelito had died. When Miguelito’s grandma got home she saw that everyone was joyless she didn’t knew what was going on until Miguelitos grandpa told her she started yelling and weeping and she fainted. On his funeral tears were the ones that spooked silence between everyone. Miguelito’s parents diced to bury him on Mexico. Miguelito is no longer with us, but his memories are, will never forget you.

is about my cousin that i love but now is gone.