Dreams Come True | Teen Ink

Dreams Come True

September 30, 2009
By Mariah Martinez BRONZE, Austin, Texas
Mariah Martinez BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

A dream comes true…. For some people they go off to college. For others they fall in love. I am Mariah, I’m 16 yrs old, and for me a dream that came true was that I fell in love. I fell in love and I still am in love with my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I met in a little town called “Gatesville,” we all were at the park on the Friday before Easter. On the Saturday we began to talk to one another, and then on Sunday night he told me it was,“love at first sight (amor a primer vista.), is what he told me.”
Next, Or later on that Easter Sunday night he asked me the most important and most special question ever he asked me to be his girl. I was shy a little but I told him “Yes, that I’d love to be his girl.” I kinda felt bad though because my homegurl liked him a lot, and he really liked me, so he asked me to be his. I took the chances of being with him; I didn’t risk the chances of loosing him. I did as my cousin said and went for it I gave it a chance. I might have lost my cousin’s friend one of my own, but at least I gained the trust in a guy and the guy I’d like to be with for the rest of my life.
I Finally, fell in love and kept the for a long time and still today we are in love. I never thought could fall in love, or I never thought that one of my dreams would ever come true. I’m glad I had that one dream and it was very possible to happen for me. My dream came true. I’m glad I had the dream; if not I would have never met him and I would have never met or gotten together. The name of the special him I spoke about is; Octavio… I love him forever and always.