Life....

Some people may think of life as a waste of time but people that have no chance to live their life at least they appreciate life. I taught my life was useless as well but then something life changing happened. My father was arrested and my grandfather died. I was the sadest person on the planet. Since that day I have learned to appreciate the life that God has given me because not everybody has a chance to live life. You only live life once don't ruin it.

dededjsgaj said...
the only reason u say that is because you have no life so exactly why r u talking about life when clearly u dont hav 1

bubbagump96 replied...
I can connect with the main idea. I took my life for granted, I never thought my life was a waste of time, that has to do with my religion. I believe I'm here for a purpose and to help fulfill God's plan. But after my Dad died, I realized how precious life is, and not everyone can get what they want out of it. My dad died at 32 and he was just beginning his life. He finally found a job he loved... and then he just.. died. It was sudden and VERY unexpected. So yeah... life is precious. And NOT A ... (more »)