Unheard

By , La Mesa, CA
I don't know if I truly know what it is to be loved. I'm cinderella unwanted, unappreciated, and worthless. Everyday it seems that I slowly tear my family apart; slowly making it worse. Maybe life would be better without me. I have yet to find the place for me where i can fit in and be accepted.I wish sometimes i could stay with my friends. My parents don't know me or understand as much as they would like to believe.I don't believe that they have ever tried because I have yet to find myself.
Lately it feels as though something is wrong or maybe out of place. I get angry that I just want to run away from life. Mom has changed I can no longer cry on her shoulder. I have started to give up on myself and it doesn't help if other people do it too. The things that I take pride in aren't seen the same way in their eyes. The things I do are never good enough and make me feel worse. I hate to think that of the small things I do that make my parents proud the the lifetime of failures is what will be remembered.Everyday seems like a struggle to earn their love and respect. I cherish the days without fighting, tears, and hurt. If I could have one wish I would want merily happiness. I didn't know that wa alot to ask for.

Annirae said...
just so you know... cinderella ends up getting the prince. trust me, from experience, you'll get through it.

Mangoz replied...
yeah but why is it that you never see what happens after the happily ever after??

cynical said...
you need to work on spelling and grammar.

Muhibbity replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 2:47 am
hey cynical... can u review my works too =D

SeCrEtPoEt said...
Dec. 10, 2009 at 12:48 am
This toches me and captures alot of strong emotions. Keep it up!!

gogreengirl said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:43 am
awsome piece! keep writin!