Unheard | Teen Ink

Unheard

I don't know if I truly know what it is to be loved. I'm cinderella unwanted, unappreciated, and worthless. Everyday it seems that I slowly tear my family apart; slowly making it worse. Maybe life would be better without me. I have yet to find the place for me where i can fit in and be accepted.I wish sometimes i could stay with my friends. My parents don't know me or understand as much as they would like to believe.I don't believe that they have ever tried because I have yet to find myself.
Lately it feels as though something is wrong or maybe out of place. I get angry that I just want to run away from life. Mom has changed I can no longer cry on her shoulder. I have started to give up on myself and it doesn't help if other people do it too. The things that I take pride in aren't seen the same way in their eyes. The things I do are never good enough and make me feel worse. I hate to think that of the small things I do that make my parents proud the the lifetime of failures is what will be remembered.Everyday seems like a struggle to earn their love and respect. I cherish the days without fighting, tears, and hurt. If I could have one wish I would want merily happiness. I didn't know that wa alot to ask for.

Muhibbity said...
on Jun. 10 2010 at 2:47 am
Muhibbity, Gujranwala, Other

aint no sexy parties like stewie's sexy parties =D

hey cynical... can u review my works too =D

Mangoz SILVER said...
on Mar. 8 2010 at 10:50 pm
Mangoz SILVER, La Mesa, California
yeah but why is it that you never see what happens after the happily ever after??

Annirae BRONZE said...
on Mar. 1 2010 at 8:39 pm
Annirae BRONZE, Shoreline, Washington

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

just so you know... cinderella ends up getting the prince. trust me, from experience, you'll get through it.

cynical said...
on Jan. 1 2010 at 3:14 pm
you need to work on spelling and grammar.

SeCrEtPoEt said...
on Dec. 10 2009 at 12:48 am
This toches me and captures alot of strong emotions. Keep it up!!

gogreengirl said...
on Nov. 5 2009 at 9:43 am
awsome piece! keep writin!