Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today could possibly be the most exciting day of my life. We went outside to practice for the football game tomorrow. We sucked but it was fun. The teacher hates us though. All teachers kind of hate us. Are they secretly jealous because we still have our whole life to live? maybe they are. I dont know.

Dear Diary,

Today was the big football game. IT was so much fun but these stupid seniors kept saying I sucked because Im just a sophomore but im really better at my instrument than them. I hate ?how seniors just assume theyre better at everything because they are older. We had the tail gate party and it was so much fun So I have a huge crush on this guy named trey. He plays the Trumpet. I think I might ask him to homecoming. He doesnt even have a girlfriend. I need to go. Talk to you later.

Dear Diary,

I asked Trey to homecoming and he said yes!! I cant wait to go dress shopping. Im going with a bunch of my friends this weekend. I thought I'd be the only one without a date. but im not. because im going with TRey. we even live by eachother so he is giong to pick me up.

Dear Diary,

Today is the? big dance. I picked out the best dress ever its turquoise and black. It will go great with his tux. I need to go get ready. Talk to you when I get back.

Dear Diary,

Trey pick me up and it was a lot of fun until we got there and his girlfriend showed up. She started telling me how I am just a sophomore and would never be able to go out with a senior. Now everyone thinks I’m lame because i got ditched by my date. Does life ever get better? Is it even worth the trouble?

Names have been changed. This is what happened to my best friend. She was devestated, but pulled through

Jasmine G. said...
Oh my gosh. That would totally suck eggs! D:
Tell your friend I am so sorry that happened to her.
I do have a little feedback on the article for you, though. Try paying more attention to capitalization and punctuation. It makes the article easier to understand. =)

KoolChik replied...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 8:54 pm :
I like this writing piece and I feel bad for your friend. It's hard to read but I understand what you mean.