Redeeming Love

Love. In this world it means many different things. Boyfriend/girlfriend, babies, marriage, kissing, hugging, even even saying goodbye. We twisted it and changed it making it into our own definition. Totally seperate from what God intended. W made into something to be bought for one night or endured for a lifetime. Most don't understand what true love is. Recently I read a book called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It opened my eyes to what the world has made into...... a business to make money from. I personally struggle with not aving a close friend or boyfriend to call when I am crying at 4am or someone to hug me when I am absolutely dying inside. After I read this book God spoke to me and said,"I am always there for you, I have never left. I hold you every time you cry. I love you so much that I sent my son to die." I was like wow. No matter what circumstance or background you come from he loves you. He forgives you and wants to show us true love. The love that never fades or leaves. Give it a chance. You don't and shouldn't rely on a boyfriend/girlfriend to give you true love becuase they are human. They will mess up sometimes but God will never and has the perfect love. If you are willling to trust someone else with your love then I challenge you to trust God. He will never fail you. Though we may not always understand his will is perfect.

LauraMeghan said...
hey thanks for sharing that!! it was really encouraging :) and I totally agree with you

Ally25 said...
May 25, 2010 at 5:01 pm:
This realy shows you stand up for what you beleive in.. I agree actuly.

Samantha G. said...
Jun. 13, 2009 at 2:37 am:
AMEN!!!! I totally agree with you!!!!

squirrelgirl said...
Jun. 12, 2009 at 1:16 pm:
Taylor, I was inspired by your work. I admire the fact that you stand for what you believe in despite what others may think. Keep writing, because it seems to be a gift God has given you. Wonderful job.

B sunshine replied...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 8:17 pm :
this is soo inspiring. THANKS :)