The Flash | Teen Ink

The Flash

By jasminemontague14 SILVER, Farmington, New Hampshire
jasminemontague14 SILVER, Farmington, New Hampshire

The Saddest People smile the Brightest.

My favorite series my dad owns is the Flash I adore this series.

The way Barry Allen has to solve problems about the meda humans how to stop their powers and how to trap them. Barry also is a forensic scientist the power that Barry has was not given at  birth but by a particle accelerator along with a lot of people in Central City. Most of the people that The Flash fought thought they were Gods they were not Gods just men and women that got incredible powers. Barry also has a crush on Iris West, who is also Joe West´s daughter. Sooner or later Iris and Barry become closer.

The real reason I love Flash is the fact my brother introduced me to The Flash. This causes me to see my brother more like once a week not once a month and he has to help me babbysit my little cosins. Also when he comes over he has to cook not me and he cooks really well for a lazy 18 year old.Also our favorite actor is in the searys is Jessica Camacho and she plays gypsy.  She plays in multiple movies that we love and every once in a will we'll watch them. Also the plot in the episodes are just incredible. My favorite Flash  episode is when the flash gets trapped in Earth #2 with his friends Caitlin Snow (Killer Frost), Julian, and Francisco (Vibe). If you have not watched Fflash they are a part of team Fflash.

This one time I remember I was watching the Flash with my brother and my dog Nutter Butter (don't judge his nickname his really name is Nut) got out of the house. So me and my brother had to chase him all the way into town before we caught him. As we were chasing him I remembered the last time he got out he was in town and at the time we didn't know were he was so I suggested downtown and we found him there. This also reminded me how the flash figured his enemies out after the first fight.

The reason I love The Flash is because I have become closer to my brother and I'm grateful for that.