Richard | Teen Ink

Richard

April 7, 2014
By Anonymous

“I’ve always had a sense of adventure,” Richard said.

Richard is a fun, and helpful man; always starting an adventure. He has a great sense of humor, and activities to do. Some things he does includes helping people build things, cook meals for them, and take them shopping, or going fun places like the fair. Even growing up he had a fun family.

“We had a fun family,” Richard said.

He was always having fun as a kid.

He’s the type of guy to get along with anyone. It’s sometimes building something, or cooking, or just hanging out.

“He was funny, kind, nice person,” Amy said.

“We shared the desire to repair and build things,” Ernest said.

He is also a very smart man. He started up his own business.

“I wanted to do something different. I wanted to work for myself,” Richard said.

He has left a legacy to the people who know him. The way I took it or how he left his legacy to me is that you can have fun any day. Also that you never are too old to have fun. Also that you should help people do things even simple things. Richard will shovel snow for others, help build things for others, and help neighbors bring groceries in. The reason he loves to have fun is…

“Life is short,” Richard said.