Interesting Chat with Mom | Teen Ink

Interesting Chat with Mom

September 18, 2012
By abi131 BRONZE, Newport, North Carolina
abi131 BRONZE, Newport, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you want to see in the world, don't wait for it to just happen. Do something about it." --- unknown


Person Interviewed: Stephanie, my mom, she once was a cop, and many other things. And my roll-model.

Date: September 12, 2012
Time: 5pm
Location: Living room
Q: What school(s) did you go to?
A: I went to 3 schools; Atkins, R.J. Reynolds, and West Carteret.
Q: What was the stupidest thing you and your friends did?
A: Went to a party uninvited and was met at the door with the person throwing the party’s parent with a shotgun in their hand because there were too many people there already.
Q: When did you decide what you were going to grow up to do and what was it?
A: In junior high. I wanted to be a counselor.
Q: What were a couple of memorable moments?
A: The two years I dated one guy and moving to Morehead City between my junior and senior years of high school.
Q: Who was your class clown and what did they do?
A: I don’t remember, but there was a group of kids that pulled pranks.
Q: What kind of special events did you do in high school?
A: “prom, homecoming. Basically normal high school stuff.”


The author's comments:
My mom moved three times in her high school time. She had a lot of friends and i want my high school years to be just like hers.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.