INTERVIEW WITH STUDENT OF THE MONTH | Teen Ink

INTERVIEW WITH STUDENT OF THE MONTH

By labebede174 BRONZE, Manhattan, New York
labebede174 BRONZE, Manhattan, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

FRIENDLII

How do you feel when they interview you? What I feel inside me is that I get nervous sometimes. What about you? Do you feel nervous inside you? Well, I don’t know so let’s see about the student of the month of January:

1.
What effort did you do to become a student of the month?
Well, she said she improved on math. Well, I think she said because she is on the scholar’s class.

2.
What examples do you show to the other 7th graders? Do you have advice for other 7th graders looking for this achievement?
The example she shows to other 7th graders is show them improve their grades and work hard on their weaknesses. Well, she said she has advice for the other 7th graders and it’s to improve their grades.

3.
What subject(s) do you excel in?
The subject(s) she excels in is on ELA and math.

4.
Rachel, did you know you were going to be nominated to be the student of the month?
Well, she said she kind of knew because the new math teacher in the school Ms. R told her that their was going to be surprise for you.

5.
Once your month ends will continue to show effort and work hard?
She said she will work hard and keep on trying her best in her grades.

6.
Why do you think you were chosen for student of the month?
Well, she said that she was chosen to be student of the month because she improves her grades.

7.
What are your current goals for this school year?
Her current goal for this school year is to get 100% on every subject especially on her challenging subject that is social studies.

8.
What are two of your future goals?
Two of her future goals is to be a singer and a movie actor.

WHAT INSPIRED ME TO INTERVIEW THE STUDENT OF THE MONTH WAS TO SEE WHAT MADE HER BE THE STUDENT OF THE MONTH.