John Mayer

Born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, the second child of three, and also a Grammy Winner. John Mayer is one of the most successful artists of our time, with his new album ‘Battle Studies’ and his summer tour; he has been a hit all over. We asked John here today to talk about his tour and how he came up with the idea for his new album.

With his fourth new album out ‘Battle Studies’, which came out on November 17, 2009. John was very excited to explain to us that he took a more adventurous route with this album, it has a lot of rock and pop. John explains that its much different form his ‘Continuum’ album which is more blues-rock and soul. He also thinks that this new album has a lot of the lessons, a lot of the observations, and a little bit of advice, almost like a heartbreak handbook. His song ‘Half of My Heart’ featured Taylor Swift; he already had her in mind to sing in this song.
“Her voice would be a perfect harmony with mine, she was such a pleasure to work with” said John.

John’s tour began on February 4, 2010 in Sunrise, Florida and ended on October 1, 2010 in Manila, Philippines. One of John’s favorite concerts was on the “Today Show” in New York. With such a big crowd he was so happy that his fans would come out so early to see him. Most fans where there from three in the morning to be the first ones there. It was such an amazing turn out, John was very thankful to all the fans that came out.

“To all my fans I love you and thank you for all the support” was the last thing John Mayer wanted to say.

HeadlightsOnDarkRoads said...
I really like John Mayer's music, especially his Continuum album with songs like "The Heart of Life" and "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room".

Jessiebbyxp replied...
me too (: