- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
INterview of Mr. K.
Interview with Mr. K.
1. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
A. Return of the Jedi.
2. If you had one wish what would it be?
A. More time to connect with my family.
3. What was your favorite class in high school?
4. Who was your best friend in college?
A. Dan J.
5. If could have the powers of a super hero what would they be?
6. Are there any specific events you remember from your child hood?
A. Jumping on my uncle’s stomach and cracking my head on the TV.
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
A. I was passing a car in an intersection and while pulling back into my lane clipped the car all in front of a police officer.
8. What is your worst pet peeve?
A. Distracting noises while I am giving a lecture.
9. What did you want to be growing up?
A. A basketball player.
10. Have they changed since then?
A. I would like to be an entrepreneur.
11. What is your worst fear?
12. What was your worst class in high school?
13. Who was your biggest crush?
A. My current wife.
14. What is your favorite novel?
A. The Great Gatsby.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
16. What was the best thing that ever happened to you?
A. Each new member of my family
17. Where would your paradise be?
18. If you could undo one event in your life what would it be?
A. The purchase of my first home.
19. If you had the money to help anyone in the world who would you help?
A. Local children
20. What was the funniest thing you have ever seen in your life?