Adele W. | Teen Ink

Adele W.

January 6, 2010
By Anonymous

1.
If you could go back into the past to any place and time, were would you go?
a.
The day I graduated. It was the scariest tome and the most exciting all at the same time.
2.
Who was your childhood idol?
a.
My childhood idol was my grandmother.
3.
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
a.
I wanted to be a librarian because I loved to read. Also I thought it would be cool to be in a library for a night, it would be like your own little world.
4.
What are you afraid to lose the most?
a.
My children. I don’t know what I would do if I lost them.
5.
What is your dream destination?
a.
I would like to travel everywhere so I don’t really have one. I guess just around the world.
6.
Who is your favorite family member?
a.
I don’t have one. I like all of my family. I am not just saying that I really do.
7.
Till now what is the moment you regret the most?
a.
I don’t regret anything. I would not be the person I am today if I did.
8.
What inspires you?
a.
My kids inspire me. If I am having a bad day I just have to think about them and it makes it all better.
9.
If someone handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?
a.
I would wish to be rich, to fly, and to make the world a happy place.
10.
What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
a.
Make the most of every moment because you never know if it will be your last.
11.
Is there anything that you are superstitious about?
a.
I am superstitious about black cats, which is funny because I have one. No I am actually superstitious about walking under latter’s.
12.
What is the funniest thing anyone has ever made you do?
a.
When I was in high school my friends thought it would be funny to put cheese in the heating vent at school. Well it was funny until we got caught and they called our parents. We were in a lot of trouble.
13.
Who had the biggest influence in your life?
a.
My Grandmother had the biggest influence in my life. She was that one person who was there to talk to no matter what.
14.
What is the worst advice you have ever taken?
a.
The worst advice I have taken is to put water on a grease fire.
15.
Who is that one person that you never want to meet?
a.
I would never like to meet my husband’s father. I heard he was not a nice man.
16.
What was your favorite childhood memory?
a.
When I was about 7 my sister and I were trying to surprise our parents with Breakfast and we accidentally started a grease fire and well I accidentally threw water on it instead of baking powder. I blew up the kitchen and I burned my sister eye brows off.
17.
If you had to describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?
a.
Odd. When I was little and still to this day I always wanted to different then everyone else. What would this world be if there were not these kinds of people.
18.
If you could be reincarnated as anything what would it be and why?
a.
A bird because I have always wondered what it would be like to fly.
19.
If someone told you that you had one day to live what would you try to do?
a.
I would try to spend as much time as I can with my kids and family. They are the most important things to me. I would also quite my job and tell my boss what I really think, but he doesn’t need to know that right now.
20.
What impact do you want to leave on the world?

a.
I just want all my friends to understand and know that I loved them and I just want them to think about me every once in a while.