Interview | Teen Ink

Interview

January 5, 2010
By Anonymous

1.
If you could get rid of any one of the US States, which one would you get rid of and why? North Dakota because you wouldn’t affect a lot of people because it is so small.
2.
What is your favorite movie? Grease
3.
If you could choose one superhero power to have what would it be and why? To fly so I could see the world anytime.
4.
What is your biggest regret that you have ever had? Not finishing collage
5.
What do you do for fun and why? Spending time with my family
6.
How would you spend the money if you won the lottery and why? I would use the money to help people.
7.
If you could choose to be any animal what would it be and why? An Eagle so I could fly.
8.
What is your biggest fear in life? Losing a family member.
9.
What is your favorite Disney character? Mickey Mouse
10.
What is your favorite Holiday and why? Christmas so I can spend time with my family.
11.
If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called green, or a lemon called yellow? The crazy wonders of the world.
12.
What color would a Smurf turn if you choked it? Red because it is already blue.
13.
Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there isn’t ham in them? Good question.
14.
Why don’t they have mouse flavored cat food? Who would want to make mouse flavored cat food?
15.
Why do we wear a “pair” of shorts if we are just wearing one? Love the English language.
16.
If Barbie is so popular then why do we have to buy her friends? Never thought about it.
17.
If you got arrested and you didn’t know it, what would you think you got arrested for? Speeding
18.
Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains? Because it is still growing.
19.
What hair color do they put on bald people’s drivers licenses? They put bald or N/A.
20.
If there are right and left shoes why are there not right and left socks? Because it doesn’t matter