Savannah Outen Q&A | Teen Ink

Savannah Outen Q&A

July 16, 2009
By Narges BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Narges BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

From Avril Lavigne to Hilary Duff, from Lindsay Lohan to Miley Cyrus; these are stars you know, but soon you can add a new name to this line up of celebrities, Savannah Outen.
Some of you may have seen her videos on Youtube, singing song from Disney Channel’s High School Musical and other various artist, now Savannah is making a name for herself with her own original music, and I got an exclusives interview with Savannah herself.

Narges: You got start on Youtube by posting videos of yourself sing various songs and soon your videos became some of the most watched on Youtube. How did that make you feel?

Savannah Outen: I felt really excited about people liking my music on Youtube. I never thought I would get that kind of response.

Narges: Is it weird to know that tons of kids now know your name and are supporting you?

Savannah Outen: Yes, but I like it. I want people to look up to me and I want to be a good role model.

Narges: You are currently trying to get signed by a record label. How has that been going?

Savannah Outen: I am being represented by Levosia Entertainment. They are preparing everything to present to record labels.

Narges: So did you always want to be singer?

Savannah Outen: Yes, ever since I could talk I have wanted to perform. It has always been my dream.

Narges: In you own words tell us what type of music do you sing (Country, Pop, Rock…)?

Savannah Outen: My favorite music to listen to and sing is pop. I also really like guitars and acoustic music.

Narges: Who are some of the singers that you like and look up to?

Savannah Outen: I look up to Justin Timberlake; he’s been my idol since I was five years old. I also look up to Aly and AJ, Hannah Montana, and Celine Dion. They are my role models. And, I love the Jonas Brothers.

Narges: What are some of the magazine you read?

Savannah Outen: I read Cosmo Girl, Seventeen, J-14, Popstar and M.

Narges: Lastly tell people were they can check out your music and listen to your great voice?

Savannah Outen: You can listen to my music on Youtube.com/Savannah7448 or my music myspace, myspace.com/SavannahOutenOfficial where you can hear samples of my original songs.