Humans of Parsippany | Teen Ink

Humans of Parsippany

February 5, 2024
By NeeshthaK BRONZE, Parsippany, New Jersey
NeeshthaK BRONZE, Parsippany, New Jersey
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"As time goes on, it'll be easier to figure out what you want to do, but as of like right now, it’s a bit early to know. I'm scared for the future, and although we do have time, I've kinda been indecisive about it, but like every time, every year I change what I want to be, but the one I always come back to becoming a lawyer. My parents are always there to like guide me on the right path and if I make a mistake, they'll tell me based on their experience. Even though sometimes I might not agree with what they say, I know that like in the end, I know that what they said is good for me and their support always helps when you're - when you need it. My friends are someone I look up to, like if my friends are doing something, or people on social media, I feel like I should start doing that as well. Which comes with like side effects and negative things, but yeah. Looking back now, I missed so many opportunities just because I couldn’t speak up; or you know, if I wanted to do something. I lost a lot of helpful opportunities like that, and I’d do anything to get some of them back." (Interviewed in: Austin,Texas)


The author's comments:

Inspires by the Humans of New York blog.