Humans Of Parsippany | Teen Ink

Humans Of Parsippany

By SkyeY BRONZE, Parsippany, New Jersey
SkyeY BRONZE, Parsippany, New Jersey

"Gosh getting deep… Um that's a hard question… best moment I had in life so far… probably just when I gave my life to Christ honestly. Like, when I became Christian which is to get with god. Life… My plans won’t happen the way I want them to because it's so easy in life to have a plan and want something. Like I have a plan for the next few years, but it might not turn out that way. It's just scary thinking about that. I learned about myself, I'm not perfect and that's okay. It’s okay to not do the best, okay to not be the best. Your imperfections are a part of who you are and just to push through it.  When I was younger… My parents were a big role model in my life so my father. Just like how to be a man and how to be organized in the world. My mother taught me how to just show emotions and be my true self and everything."  ( Parsippany NJ, ) 

I like learning about others and how they express themselves. Learning about others makes me want to get to know them for who they are rather than knowing less than I did before. Knowing about people can be helpful. I got to learn about my cousin's boyfriend, and now I know more than I did before.