The Unnamed Saiyan Who Surpassed Even The Angels | Teen Ink

The Unnamed Saiyan Who Surpassed Even The Angels

By DankScorpion721 BRONZE, Cassopolis, Michigan
DankScorpion721 BRONZE, Cassopolis, Michigan

Once there was a saiyan who was born super saiyan, everytime he whined because he was hungry or tired he would turn super saiyan, now many say his power was rare and he would be dangerous as he got older, but he used his power for good and not for evil. This saiyan reached super saiyan three at only age 11, he reached super saiyan four at age 15, super saiyan god at age 18, and super saiyan god super saiyan, or super saiyan blue at age 20, he pushed himself to suprass his master and beat him so he could be free and all powerful. He beat his master but he got so strong and powerful that he killed his master with one punch to the face. His form that he now has is called super saiyan god super saiyan 18 kaioken x9000, it is noted to be the strongest form in the entire Dragonball universe and not even the main characters Goku and Vegeta can get to his level, he surpassed Beerus and Whis and they looked at him and realized his power and were completely shocked at how strong this saiyan had become, they trained him to reach the forms before his final form, but the form he got shocked them and frightened them greatly. It is said that he may be the most powerful and most dangerous of all the saiyans in any of the 12 universes. No one can stand up to his level of strength or mastery of skills. He has no name because his parents were killed when he was born, his father pulled the saiyan out of his mothers womb, as soon as he was bore into planet vegeta, his parents were killed because he came out as a kaioken super saiyan and the power he possessed killed his parents and he grew up parentless and alone. But some call him the true king of the saiyans, which means that you should have the most royal of names, but no one knows that name, no one ever has, and no one ever will. That is the story of The Unnamed Saiyan Who Surpassed Even The Angels. 

I made this character and his story because of the inspiration that the Dragonball series has given me and I thank Akira Toriyama for making such a great series. 

Bryant-Myers said...
Bryant-Myers, Aguadilla, Pr, Other
So his form already as born was a super saiyan but can he be more then a super saiyan god super saiyan 18 kaioken x9000?who was his father and how did genetics get all of that power how can he hold all of those transformations?