The Worlds Greatest Hero

Martin Luther King Jr. is a lifetime hero. King changed the world spontaneously. He had an huge impact on civil rights.

King was born January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, GA. He was an American Baptist minister and activist who became known as the a visible spokesperson and leader in the civil rights movement. Martin did not like the way that people of color were treated. He felt as though everyone should be treated equally. So he made sure freedom that was demanded so everyone could have equal rights.

He was most known for his public speech “ I have a dream”. King made the public speech during the march on Washington for jobs and freedom. He called for a end in racism, in the United States. Over 250,000 civil right supporters showed for his speech.  His speech established a moment of the Civil Rights.

Kings friend Rosa Parks is known as “ The Mother Of Civil Right Movement”. She refused to give her bus seat up to a white man in Montgomery Alabama, 1955 arrested on December 1st because she didn’t give up her seat . I believe that , that influenced king to want to end racism more.

Dr. King is a hero in every sense of the world. If it wasn’t for doctor king people of different color and race wouldn’t be able to attend the same schools, or even be friends. He left a huge mark on the world, leaving the world in peace and making it a better place.