The best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!

When some asks me who is your hero, the first thing that comes to my mind is Mr. Grecco.  One of the many reasons why he is my hero is that he makes my school day more enjoyable and exciting. If you wanted to have have the best teacher you will ever have he is the right one for you.  He completely takes away the boring assignments and projects, and replaces them with fun activities and group projects.All I have to say is that history and teachers in general aren't more hilarious and meaningful than Mr Grecco’s class.  For example today he stood on a chair with a blanket on his head and went over what we were doing today.  This just made the whole class ball their eyes out with laughter.   He also fills us in on what's happening all over the world, such as wars,epidemics, news, and other interesting stuff.  He actually changed me because before I didn't have his class I didn't look forward to coming to school but now I count down the seconds until I walk into his classroom.Overall he has completely changed the way I feel about school.  I actually have something to look forward to besides electives.   If only all history teachers we like this.