My Hero | Teen Ink

My Hero

By Aristotle20 SILVER, Hemet, California
Aristotle20 SILVER, Hemet, California

The definition of hero is: “a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.” My hero is tough, loyal, confident, smart, brave, kind, sometimes egotistical but above all caring. My hero is a male. He isn't perfect, but he’d argue few flawed. This Lion hearted man is my greatest enemy and and my greatest encouragement even though he doesn’t have the slightest clue he is my hero. My hero is narrow minded in the greatest way imaginable. In my eyes he is phenomenal yet I'm jealous of everything he has accomplished and is pressuring. My hero is a leader, a is a trendsetter. He isn’t afraid to step out of what he knows to prove he is right. My hero has always been told he was “too small” or “wasn’t strong enough” over all the adversity he has overcame it to be where he is today. He is focused beyond comprehension. The moment he thinks of a goal, he crushes even the greatest of expectations set upon him. The moment he stepped foot on a baseball field he knew he had to devote is life to it, as he has done and is planning on continuing to do. I strive to be the man my hero is. I grew up with my hero watching and learning from him. I had not realized how much I look to him till the day he left for college. I see my hero for less than 4 months out of the year. I think about my hero 12 months 365 days out of the year. He is my biggest inspiration and I will always look up to him,  no matter the mistakes he makes or the decisions I might not agree with, I will always trust my hero and will have his back even if he doesn’t want or need me, i will be right by his side. My hero is my loving, caring, focused, brave, smart, narrow minded, baseball fanatic, noble, sometimes egotistical brother and I would never change that.