Veterans | Teen Ink

Veterans

December 1, 2016
By xNATx GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
xNATx GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I would like to start out by thank you for everything you have done for our country, and everything your battalion has done. I am a senior in Highschool, and  I am 18 years old.  I am thankful for everything you have done for our country. Next year, I am going to College to become a software engineer, because of the sacrifices that you have gave to our country. I am thankful my opportunities that allow me to become successful.


I would also like to thank you for the freedom I have today to do sports in school, to be able to attend school, and to not worry about terrorism. I am thankful that you fought for our right of freedom, speech, and religion. I am thankful I can be any religion I chose to be, or chose to not be. Because of your service, I can be what I chose to be, and what I do with my future. Thank you for the sacrifices, the hardship, and leaving your families to help defend your freedom and now mine. You are a hero, and everything that you fought for, and current soldiers, is not taken for granted.


The service you have given to our country is greatly appreciated, your strength, knowledge, and guidance for your family is appreciated. Thank you for the service you have gave to our country, and the freedom that you had fought for.