Super Girl | Teen Ink

Super Girl

February 21, 2009
By kidlet612 PLATINUM, Sterling Heights, Michigan
kidlet612 PLATINUM, Sterling Heights, Michigan
33 articles 10 photos 7 comments

To be a hero, or not to be? It seems like such an easy question, but why is it so hard to find the answer? Everyone wants to be looked up to and admired, but in reality very few people deserve that recognition, or that title. To be someone everyone aspires to be isn't always easy. And often times, it take too much energy and devotion. So who really deserves to be called Superman? Just look around, super heroes are everywhere, but frequently go unrecognized by society. They save the world one person at a time, usually in secret. They don't brag about their accomplishments, but hope that each day they can do more and more to save this world from disaster. True superheroes, people say don't exist, but I beg to differ. I've been saved by Superwoman, and aspire to be her.



Superwoman puts everyone else before herself. Her life's goal is to save the world, and she is doing just that. She is using her life to reach out to everyone else's and help them become who they want to be, something that on their own they never could have accomplished. She is everywhere all the time, saving victims and fighting crime. Superwoman will drop whatever and come wherever, whenever to save you from complete destruction. Without Superwoman this population could not survive. Thanks to her we've spared our lives.



Life at times seems so unbearably hard. We choose to give up and end everything we have worked for, give up our dreams to be heroes, and let down everyone around us. Although for some, super heroes have come too late. In my case, Superwoman pulled me out of the grasp of death, and placed me back where I belong. I owe my life to Superwoman, and aspire so greatly to become what she is now. She is absolutely incredible, and uber amazing. I will become a miniature version of her that is my promise to the world, and my life's main focus.



To Superwoman, I thank you with all of my heart and soul. You do amazing things for everyone you can, and are moving on to do even greater things. With out you the world couldn't survive. Thank god for you. You are a superhero and the only person who honestly deserves that title. Most of what you do goes unnoticed, but to whomever you help, it affects their life so greatly and helps them out in a way no one else ever could. Most people are afraid to help others, or are too lazy to. They completely give up on someone altogether. You do the complete opposite; you never give up and never will. You are Superwoman, plain and simple.