Heroes | Teen Ink

Heroes

February 17, 2009
By Sam Steineke SILVER, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
Sam Steineke SILVER, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Life has many challenges. It takes people you look up to, to help you through. I have four heroes. My mother, and my three best friends Kel, Katie, and Stef.

My mom is always there for me, no matter what. She helps me through the tough times and is always proud of me! She is always there, cheering me on. She knows me flaws and helps me conquer my challenges. I look up to her for everything that puzzles me in life, because I know she has been through the same types of situations.

Kel is a major hero of mine. I look up to her on many things. She always has great advice to give me for everything! She will always be my best friend. When we are together we have the greatest times. No one can understand our relationship but us. I love the way we can just look at eachother and bust out laughing, or say one word and it all makes sense, to us. Without her I would not be the person I am today.

Katie is a major one of my heroes for mainly one reason. She never gets mad, or frustrated, or angry with anyone. It puzzles me because I get angry all the time, I just can't hold it in, but she is always cool about everything! If people are mad at her, she instantly wants to talk it out. I think Katie's actions speak louder than her words, and that brings us closer and closer.

My last hero is Stef. There are no words that can describe her, she is one in a million. You will never meet anyone like her! I look up to her as my hero because she shows me that life should be fun, always, and to never turn back on anything, and to never regret anything that made you smile. Life is an expierence and you should live it like it's the only one you've got. Stef helps to fullfill that for me. She has everyone in the room cheesing out, just by being there. She is definitedly the life of the party, and also my hero.