My Heroes | Teen Ink

My Heroes

I feel that I have two heroes in my life, my parents. They have always been there for me, they are my rock. And they always support me in anything that I want to do or will want to do. When I'm in trouble I can always come to them and they won't judge but they will give great advice. I can go talk to them about anything, which is a great feeling to have that. My mom is a home daycare provider. It was never her dream job but she wanted to be able to stay home with her kids but still have a salary. I think it made my childhood a lot easier to not have to go to daycare. My dad has had two or three different jobs but has been at EROS for quite some time. With is job he travels a lot. And when me and my brothers were littler he had to say no to a lot of business trips. Yes, of course me and my parents get into fights and I wish they weren't my parents but in the end I always end up realizing I wouldn't trade my embarrassing, dorky, loving parents for anything! There isn't a thing they wouldn't do for me.