My Family (The Deth Trap Family) | Teen Ink

My Family (The Deth Trap Family)

February 14, 2009
By xkissmeximtoxicx SILVER, Winchester, California
xkissmeximtoxicx SILVER, Winchester, California
5 articles 1 photo 0 comments

I love these people! They are my family. They are always there to cheer you up when you need it. Everyone in this family is amazing! D.A.Q.(KC); She is great! She is one of my very best friends. She's always there for me and would never stab me in the back. I love this girl. I know i can tell her anything and she'll keep it to herself. I will always be there for her and I know she will always be there for me. This girl will always have a place in my heart. D.D.K.(Richie/Beast); This guy is just...wow...there isn't even a word great enough to describe his awesomeness! He's always helping me out and giving me advice no matter how silly my problem is he's there for me. I love this guy so much. I don't know what I would do without him. He's always looking out for me and I know he'll always have my back. I will love this guy forever no matter what! Nothing could ever make me feel any different than the way I feel about him now. He is no doubt one of the most amazing guys I have ever met. I am so happy to say that I have him in my life. Deth Trap; These guys are all fun to party with! Morgan can be kind of annoying but you have to love him! Matt is pretty cool and he's funny. Jessie is the sweetest! He's adorable and it's hard not to smile when he's around! Josh is pretty funny and cool. Richard is great! He's funny and he makes me laugh. I haven't met Mason yet but I'm hoping to soon. The whole Deth Trap Family (DTF) is just plain amazing! I love all of the D.A.'s (Deth Angel's) and D.D.'s (Deth Deamon's)! You mess with one of us you mess with the whole family!

The author's comments:
Deth Trap is a band that some of my friends are in and yes it's supposed to be spelled Deth that's just how they spell it. The band and all of their fans are just one big family and I decided I would write a little something about them. D.A.Q. (pronounced Doc.) stands for Deth Angel Queen. D.D.K. stands for Deth Demon King.