My hero, Mister ? | Teen Ink

My hero, Mister ?

October 21, 2015
By DilaraG BRONZE, Ankara, Other
DilaraG BRONZE, Ankara, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My hero is someone who can bring closer people, who can make them happy. My hero can eradicate war, violence and suffering. My hero is the most powerful in the World.? know, you’re asking to yourself “Who is that person?” “Who is the best of the best” So, let me announce you that my hero is… Mister PEACE!

You are right, mister Peace is not really someone; but, he made, since the dawn of time, the harmony between the humans and the nature. He fought against mister Hatred. He was the little angel on the back of the most beautiful people of this World, like Nelson Mandela, who fought for equalities between the Black and the White South Africans, or like Gandhi, who was an important personality of Indian Independence Movement. In reality, when mister Peace will marry with misses Love, Earth will be better.

For this to be clear. we need to give a definition of peace. Peace is a state with no fighting or war, where everything coexists in perfect harmony and freedom.

Unfortunately, some arrogant, vainglorious person had never met mister Peace. Maybe for theme, they are a symbol of peace, like Hitler. But, as we said before for a peaceful nation, it must have freedom; and this dictator had a policy of terror. Consequently, sometimes, I ask to myself who is their heroes…

More seriously, I think that the champion of the heroes on this world is peace. Firstly, it is everywhere, for example, in Gay Pride, in the heart of Malala Yousafzai, in the armistices, in the beginning of the ONU, etc.… It is inside us and it is the mightiest and the most wonderful feeling. Without it, this world will be a complete chaos. And I hope that one day like Mandela said the peace will embrace this planet.
              
“A rainbow State in peace with itself and the World”-Nelson Mandela