My Hero | Teen Ink

My Hero

My hero would have to be my dad. He was born and raised in a small town named Chesaning, located in central eastern Michigan. I have always looked up to him for my whole life. He has always been there for me when I needed him the most. When I was little he taught me many things and is still teaching me things today. If it was not for him in my life, I don’t know what I would do. It would make my life much more challenging without him. Also, my life would be much more boring. My dad adds so much fun and variety into my life. If he wasn’t there I would be left with no one to go golfing with or play catch with.

My father has inspired me to do so many good things in life. He has made me a better Catholic by getting my family into the habit of going to mass on Sunday. He also has inspired me to pursue my dream of becoming a professional golfer. If I accomplished that goal I would owe it all to my father for introducing me to golf. He has made my life so much more enjoyable in countless ways. Without him my life would be turned upside down. I am so happy God gave me such a wonderful father. He has changed my life in so many ways that I can not count them and that is why my father is my hero.