my hero | Teen Ink

my hero

By Maximilian Ochocinski BRONZE, Canton, Michigan
Maximilian Ochocinski BRONZE, Canton, Michigan

My Hero is my dad. He is my hero because he almost always knows what’s best for me.  When he needs to fix something on our cars he takes me and gives me experience with things that I would have trouble getting experience elsewhere.  He takes me to Ann Arbor to work on our rentals which gives me experience with the business.  He is my Math, Science, and History teacher/ tutor at home.  If you ask my dad a question that can be answered in a really in-depth way my dad will answer it that way.  My dad also teaches me lessons, like when I make him mad he grounds me so I learn the lesson.  Then he unground me when he thinks I have improved or understood what I did wrong and what I should differently later on.  He cares for my grade so he checks my assignments tells me to fix the problems I’ve made a mistake on.  If you think he now the best person in the world your wrong. Well he is not a people person. If he talks on the phone he wants people to tell him what they want so the call is finished quickly.  He gets angry very fast.  Now back to the things I like about him, he built the desk and book shelf in my room. He bought me an Xbox 360, a Flat screen TV for my room, an iPod, a professional camera, a Samsung Galaxy S5, the soccer cleats I need every year.  My dad gets me plenty of things and I just need to be thankful and listen to what he what’s me to do.  It may be chores but somebody needs to do them and that the price to pay to live in his house.  He likes to say this phrase when he gives me chores,( your reward is in heaven).  My father likes say jokes they may be jokes such as (there’s two people in an elevator one person farts everybody knows who did it.)  These are the things that make my dad my Hero.