Heroes | Teen Ink

Heroes

November 19, 2014
By ompatel SILVER, Newport, Delaware
ompatel SILVER, Newport, Delaware
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

! Heroes! When we hear the word, the first things that come in your mind are Batman, Superman, Etc. But besides that, in the real world your Heroes could be anyone from your friends to family for example, my Heroes are my mom and dad because when I was too young to even walk on my feet they helped me stand up in life and have explained what the world is like. For example they told me that world is self-service you got to do everything yourself. Therefor I learned to walk and make the right decision about my life from them. But people who don’t have their family and or have lost them can also have a hero. Because no matter what the birth of evil in the world is equal to birth of Heroes. Due to that people always had and will have heroes that they look up to and expect that that person will protect them from danger no matter what. In my case it’s my mom and dad: they protect me from everything and if I do something bad they show me the right way and help me get back on track. Heroes that people should have are everyone’s protectors in other words law enforcers for example Police, Firemen, Army, Navy, and National Guard. Law Protectors are Heroes because they sacrifice their lives for us against evil things and threat of life. So when I hear about the people from Navy, Army, Air force and etc dying my head rises high in the sky with a tear in my eye to salute them in respect for them. Therefore the similarities between Heroes like police, army to mom and dad is that police and army protect us from outside treat like terrorist, but mom and dad protect us from threats around us like getting off track and doing bad stuff and making bad decisions. So they are the real heroes. Therefor I salute my mom and dad then law protectors for doing a good job and so they are the true heroes in today’s world.


The author's comments:

I hope people will get the their mom and dad are so caring for you becaue they love you