Washington DC | Teen Ink

Washington DC

By nobo17 BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana
nobo17 BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana

I can except failure if you try but i can't except not trying

It was a nice day to be outside and playing but instead we were on our way to go to Washington D.C.  it was a 9 hour drive.  it was so boring and long.  when we got to the resort we went to the pool for that day.  because we were too tired to go anywhere.  the second day we went to george washingtons house. 

The people that were working there were in the garden working, they had so many tomatoes that they gave us a some.  The tomatoes were so huge and they were delicious .  at george washingtons house at his grave they had a reef barring me and my brother got to but the reef on his grave.  After that we went to the hotel and swam the rest of the in the gigantic pool it had a hot tub the size of the coming home i was a blast because it only took like 30 minutes when it really was 11 hours. 

It was a blast at washington because because it was warm there.  george washington house was huge it was a gigantic mansion there were so many boats on the potomac. elijah reed brother even said “that his house is better than most houses that are built today”  the family  had a great time at washington.

it was my vacation for 2012 with my family