Ray Narvaez Jr | Teen Ink

Ray Narvaez Jr

April 21, 2014
By AveryWells BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
AveryWells BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“LLLLLLLLLLLet's Play!” Is one of the most famous quotes from one of the greatest Achievement Hunters and that is Ray Narvaez Jr. Ray is mainly known for his podcast the Internet Box, his job at Achievement Hunter and his Achievement Guides on Youtube.

The Internet box has been around for 4-5 years ago and Ray Narvaez Jr is one of the 7 people along with his friends from Achievement Hunter Michael Jones and Barbara Dunkelman. The things they usually talk about are video games and information about them and some other funny things. The Internet box as you could have guess is only on the internet and downloadable. They have won the best general podcast of 2013 and in 2012 for the best gaming podcast. After Ray gets done with the internet box he goes to work at Achievement Hunter.

Achievement Hunter is a company inside of Rooster Teeth. Most of the Achievement Hunter videos, Ray often jokes about being poor and Hispanic. The things he does in Achievement Hunter is achievement guides, and some Minecraft videos with the rest of the crew. The Quotes that he creates usually are funny and get on T-Shirts. He has the most Gamerscore out of all of the others combined with a gamerscore of 400,005 and he has completed about 20-35 games and received all of the achievements in them which is pretty phenomenal. Ray has been doing Achievement Guides since he worked at Achievement Hunter.

Ray’s achievement guides have helped over thousands of people that can’t get some achievements in video games. Ray has uploaded over 50 videos for his achievement guides. In one of his achievement guides he was with Gavin Free and in that same video they formed X-Ray and Vav and that is one of the alliances in Achievement Hunter other than Team Lads and Team Gents.

When Ray yells “LLLLLLLLLLLet's Stop” which is another famous quote that Ray says at the end of most of the lets plays. Ray is one of the best Achievement hunters in the company and his achievement guides have helped over thousands of people.