My coach is awesome! | Teen Ink

My coach is awesome!

November 6, 2008
By Anonymous

My coach always expired me in playing basketball. I never know I can be good in playing. It was hard to get where I'm at now.
Like when I first started playing, it was hard. Like lay ups and jumpshots. That was something I didn't right away. I even wanted to quit, but I didn't. My coach helped me get threw my hard times.
One day i was playing real good and making all my shots. I was real happy, until one day. I went to practice and i started messing up. I was so mad and my coach yelled at me.
When people yell at me, I get even more mad. Like one time my teacher thought i was talking and i wasn't talking that got me really angry. So if i get mad i will not practice so well. then practice started being real ugly for me. Getting yelled at, to having to run. It all got on my nerves.
I tell myself maybe if I just try my hardest, maybe it will get a little better.
So the next day, we were learning something new. I didn't understand it, and my coach got mad i think the only reason he yells at me is to get better. I tld him that help me alot, because i was not doing so good.
Now, in every practice he yells at me. What i need to work on and what im best at. It helped me alot and i never quit.