'Everything's Gonna Be Alright' | Teen Ink

'Everything's Gonna Be Alright'

By thatoneawkwardgirl BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
thatoneawkwardgirl BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

Everyone has a hero. That one person who you look up to. Who has made a difference in your life. You know so much about them. I know everyone does. Your mom to a super hero can be your hero. I sure know I do. And he happens to say “Never. Say. Never” Yes My hero is Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is my hero. There are no two ways about it. He is my inspiration. His life story taught me that I have all I need. And how lucky I am to have what I have. He is an amazing singer, and deserves no hate from anyone. He is just a normal 19 year old. Besides being rich and famous, he is just human.

When Justin was born, his parents where in high school. His parents broke up shortly after he was born. And they didn't have a lot of money.

Look at him now.

He was found on YouTube. YouTube has MILLIONS of videos uploaded a day. That is a one in a million chance, and he was lucky enough to get the opportunity to be discovered. I am positive that if he wanted to buy St. Louis he could. Look how different his life is from when he was growing up. He has so much money, and he stays grounded. By grounded I mean he doesn't let the money get to his head, and he isn't a snob. He stays calm, and normal. Well as normal as a 19 year old billionaire can be. Sure he goes to clubs once and a while, but don’t all 19 year olds? Just give him a break. He has been working since he was 13. He needs to have sometime where he acts like a normal teenager, right? Just give him that for a day.

He has made such an impact on my life because everyone is so mean to him, and they all have their own opinion on him, yet he always has a smile. He has taught me that even if people are mean to you, kill them with kindness. And 'Never Say Never', because you can. And that ‘Everything Is Gonna Be Alright.’ Those are words that everyone wants to hear. Everything is gonna be alright.

So thank you Justin Bieber for being for me. No matter what. Thank you times 1 million.

What inspired me to write this piece is my English teacher Mrs. Taylor told us to write about someone who has made a difference in my life. And besides my parents, Justin Bieber is.

I hope that after people read this they get a new prospective on Justin Bieber, and understand that I'm not asking you to be obsessed with him, but to give him a break because he has feelings.